1.4
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

My bank has to go to bat for me.I live on less than a $1000 monthly fixed income and as a Senior Citizen I have rights.

I want to join a class action suit naming thousands of us who are getting ripped off! What can I do? Do you have any idea what $48 means to me? Never would I have done such a thing much less for 2 years.

Can you help me or may I be of any help to you? Maybe it's because I have excellent credit or the fact that 2 people out of my 786 graduating class responded to my profile knowing and 'remembering' me. How many of us have or are being taken advantage of? Please feel free to contact me.

Lyvia May lyviamay166@yahoo.com (480) 306-6748 Text: 623-286-9896 P.S. I have terrible arthritis in my right hand and typing this is painful. I will need to get in 1000 words so here goes! I'm a 63 year old single woman who lives way below the poverty level.

It's the 22nd of the month and I just spent the last $20 of my $68 a month Food Stamp allowance. I can't afford a regular cell phone, I drive a 1997 Ford Thunderbird (but with only 86,000 miles) and I'm still happy because I love and trust The Lord. I'm also 5'9" have red hair which beside hiding the grey is natural and I have freckles. I'm easy on the eyes and if I could be of any help with my ability to articulate my position or talk in public I would be glad to help.

I'm from Missouri so I have that sweet slightly southern accent and I live in Arizona - the 15th state of my residency. I hope I have made it to 1000 words because I have been typing like mad and saying the first thing that comes to my mind so I don't have to think about the discomfort that I am feeling. Thank you for your concern about this and many other companies "ripping us off" by taking a stand.

I am in Mountain Standard Time zone and like to sleep mornings but you might get a kick out of calling me on my $14 a month landline.I'm not bitter about being poor because after being married to a doctor it is a choice I made not a situation I found myself in.

Review about: Classmates Membership.

Reason of review: Charge 2 years renewal fee after cancelling 1st year 2 months early.

I liked: Two people i actually knew responded to my profile, Not one single thing about this site.

I didn't like: Charged a 2 year renewal when cancelling before 1st paid year, Unauthorized withdrawals.

Had an Experience with Classmates?

Comments