Got a message that on Oct. 16 or so I was automatically charged for renewal for 2016.

I went to their website and cancelled, then deleted all my info as well as credit card info,,,,I want a refund. This company is not doing the right thing,,,,,No phone for contact. I also was unable to ascertain which card they charged. Bad business....very sad.

It could have been a really helpful website, instead it is doing things that are outrageous. I intend to pursue this further. I am very disappointed in this company.

Apparently there are many others who had the same experience. I think my next stop will be Better Business Bureau.

This reviewer shared experience about "automatic renewal and no phone " for contacting" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. This person is overall dissatisfied with Classmates. The most disappointing about classmates membership at Classmates was automatic renewal , but reviewer liked i liked getting in touch with classmates. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Classmates.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dating and Social Networking category for more informed decision or compare Classmates to other companies on our site.

Comments