I never joined Classmates, but they went into my FB and posted me as a member! After numerous emails they took it down.

Now They posted me back on there sight again. I asked Pissedconsuner.com for advise as to, what I can do about this? But only got an email asking me to write a review. Well here it is!

Now could someone please tell me how you get them to take you down and not post you any more as being a member!

I really would appreciate some help with this, as I don't even see a phone number for them? Does anyone have a phone number for them that I can call?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Classmates. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Classmates.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dating and Social Networking category for more informed decision or compare Classmates to other companies on our site.

Comments

LeadingMarineToad

to class mate .com were is my money you own too me 7.50 pay up k nancy marie glaviano ,avila i still can't log on k nmarieavila@gmail.com your company sucks k

Evansville, Indiana, United States #1210916

If I were you, I'd send them a bill for using your FB site. Keep sending a bill once a month to the President and whatever local newspaper is near where you send it to.

Keep harassing them and maybe they will cease harassing you. Just sayin...