Classmates Contact Information

Customer Service:

• (206) 301-5700

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Headquarters Address:

21% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Classmates to Ask about:

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “To cancel”
  • “I want to cancel subscription for $24.00. I cant get it to work and I am not sure if membership enrolled went through. I dont know anything how to work the system.”
  • “Cancel membership, dont get anywhere with it . I wsnt refunded to my account.”

Payments and Charges:

• “Take a charge off that I disn’t Make”
  • “Bill”
  • “Why are u billing me $15 , I CXL acct 2017”

Account:

• “Can not log in”
  • “Password”
  • “Doesnt let me reset password. I d I d but doesnt allow”

Refund:

• “I want a refund now”
  • “Told me I was going to be refunded but never was”
  • “Lawsuit refund not cashed”

Request for Information:

• “I ordered 2 different yearbook reprints. I have received e-mail confirmation on only one.”
  • “I'd like to join classmates.com & would like the trial offer. how do i pay the fee for joining?”
  • “I ordered a soft cover class book for 1964 by the writting on the inside says to Cathy and that isn't me how can I get a book with my class mates writting to me”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Where is my order”
  • “When I signed up the other day for an offer I think I accidentally signed up for the wrong one I wanted to get the two years for $36 offer”
  • “Delivery time”

Product/ Service:

• “My order are no remove my account”
  • “My order are not”

Website/ Application:

• “I found someone else is using my name on your website”

Other:

• “Wrong yearbook”
  • “I haven’t received my order”
  • “Stop the emails!”

3. 1 review

Rating trend

About Classmates

Top 5 Likes about Classmates

I liked getting in touch with classmates, Research someone without them knowing your real name, Two people i actually knew responded to my profile, Playing bingo, Looking up old classmates

Top 5 Dislikes about Classmates

Automatic renewal, Very difficult to find contact information, Unauthorized withdrawals, Unauthorized withdrawls from my account, Boring difficult to navigate

Top 5 Related Companies

PeopleConnect, Intelius

Summary

Classmates Media Corporation operates leading online social networking and online loyalty marketing services under the Classmates and MyPoints brands. Large membership bases and rich databases of member information provide Classmates Media with a significant competitive advantage. The company's online social networking Web sites enable users to locate and interact with acquaintances from high school, college, work and the military.

Classmates Media Corporation serves more than 40 million registered accounts, including 3.5 million pay accounts. The company operates three international social networking services with a focus on reconnecting school acquaintances, including StayFriends in Germany, StayFriends in Sweden, and Trombi in France.

Classmates reviews and complaints

Classmates is ranked 38 out of 208 in Dating and Social Networking category

Edit Description

Classmates Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Classmates to

i
Do you have something to say about Classmates? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup