Classmates.com has continued for two years to deduct $39 from my account for membership renewal when I have twice told them to unsubscribe me.I know a lot of people have trouble with this company, and I emailed my state attorney general to see if there's anything his office can do.

I don't see how Classmates.com can legally deduct money when you specifically tell them under no uncertain terms you quit their lousy, lying membership.

They also tell you someone is looking for you, which generally turns out to be untrue.For all practical purposes they're stealing money out of (ex)members' accounts.

Review about: Classmates Membership.

Had an Experience with Classmates?

Comments

Thai Visa - Even the Mods troll/Click bait commissions Thai Visa "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more Rodan and Fields - From Holy Grail to Holey Frail Rodan and Fields "Ive heard of others discontinuing due to irritation. I do experience slight irritation but it was minor and considering the wonderful results I had, it seemed something I could tolerate...." Read more Greystar - Elan BRIAR FOREST ENTRANCE GATE DAMAGED MY MERCEDES! Greystar "FIRST OFF THIS GATE IS ALWAYS BROKEN AND HAS CAUSED A LOT OF DAMAGES TO A LOT OF VEHICLES..." Read more Amazon.com shipping lies and untruths Amazon "How many times has anyone ordered an item recently from amazon.com and requested 2 day or one day shipping and all of the sudden there one or two day shipping..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Holiday to NYC ruined! Box Office Tickets "I’m from the UK and bought 4 tickets to watch a Yankees game whilst we were on a once in a lifetime trip to New York. This was going to..." Read more