Coverage Area

I did not approve or authorize an automatic payment.I want a refund and cancel my subscription.

How do you go about to do this? I feel this is really unfair. I wanted it for a trial period. I do not like the site at all.

It's the same people all the time. You leave a message and the people do not receive it. I think it's a joke. I do believe they should have contacted me, however, they never did.

It's very sneaky and dishonest and really do not appreciate being taken as a fool. I will report them to the better business bureau.

Thank you for letting me voice my opinion.I do want a refund.

Review about: Classmates Membership Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Classmates?

Comments

rollo2016
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1314152

You made two mistakes: 1.you gave them your credit/debit card info when you signed up for the "free trial" and 2.

you failed to thoroughly read the terms and conditions, namely that after the "trial" period you would be charged for a regular subscription unless you cancelled within a certain time-frame.

Your experience is why the scam works so well in all of these "trial" come-ons.This is how we learn.

Denver, Colorado, United States #1314096

" I wanted it for a trial period"

Then you probably should have cancelled it before the trial ended. Did you not agree to this when you hit the button saying you READ and understood the terms of service?

Don't agree to and understand anything if you really don't.