Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Unauthorized withdrawals from my account.I simply signed up for one time payment to try the classmate.

This company once they get your information the wait awhile and then they start doing unauthorized withdrawals. You try to get in touch with them about the situation. They give you the run around, next thing you notice it's unauthorized withdrawals every 3 months. Who wants to give that much money a year?

To a awful set up of a website when you have free accounts to stay in touch with classmates like Facebook, Snapchat, twitter ..... Hopefully someone will be able to put a stop to this company. Thank you for pissedconsumer for allowing this, we can at least worn other people of such wrongful doing and awful service of classmates.com. The only way I have found to get rid of them was to close my account and open another account.

That isn't fair but classmates.com wasn't going to get anymore of my fixed income. That was taking food out off my family's table, clothes off my children backs!

Some people do not have morals.Idk who these people are, but I hope karma gets you.

Review about: Classmates Membership.

Had an Experience with Classmates?

Comments