filters
state:
city:
product:

Classmates - Automatic payment

Automatic payment I do not want or have any automatic payments anymore so we went directly to the source it was removed and the money was refunded immediately
Reply to reviews
It's been about a year since since I cancelled this membership and just the other day I noticed they withdrew $15.00 out of my bank account. Evidently I am not the only one this has happened to. Many other complaints. What in the *** is going on with this company!...

Thanks for wasting my time, dufus. You must not have graduated with your "classmates" because you obviously failed creative writing and life skills. Your post is worthless and...

Classmates - Unauthorized charges on my card

I need to cancel and refund whatever it was that unexpectedly billed on my card. My email is rose1njax@comcast.net. My phone number is 9042363500 if you need to contact me.

Classmates - Did not sigb up for an ongoing account

I've never contractually agreed with any company 2 years in advance to pay a fee. I don't know why your company has charged me without my knowledge through PayPal and caused overdrafts and checking account balance discrepancies. I would be careful because I'm sure a class action suit couldn't be formulated. I want refunded and my overdraft taken care of.539-286-9054

Classmates - Fine writing in subscription to auto renew

When you sign up for classmates it isn’t clearly stated that you will automatically be renewed which is wrong and profitable from you and even though you catch this right away there is no refund. I will definitely in form my classmates of this catch in your subscription. I’m very disappointed.

Classmates - Yearbook on line

The year book published online is mine. I would like it back. Can you please help.
4.0

Classmates - Unauthorized charges on my card

I signed up on classmates.com for a 3-month only subscription. I have now been charged again and do not agree to such charges. I need someone to contact me at 714-376-3692. There was never any agreement that I would continue to pay charges after the initial subscription that I ordered. This is very important that this is resolved and I do expect a phone call at the phone number stated above.
1.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

Classmates - Billing

Want to know if i have more than one account??? If so to discontinue all email addresses....And to Keep this email address active: vicaintab@gmail.com. thank you. Vartan "Vic" Aintablian 8/01/2018

Classmates - To close my sccount

unwanted charge to my credit card.
1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

Classmates - Cancel membership

Cancel membetship now and forever, very frustrating to deal with you