I'm now contacting the State of Michigan's Attorney General to file a formal complaint.I can't stop Classmates.com from drawing funds out of my credit card account.

No one to speak to. On line customer service will not let me cancell. I now know that Classmates.com has a scam going and are racking up huge amounts of $$$. The only way to get some action is to get the State involved.

From what I'm reading on line, numerous other customers are having the same problem.Once you sign up with these crooks, your not going to be able to cancel.

Had an Experience with Classmates?

Comments

Just contact your credit card company and ask them not to honor the charges from Classmates or whatever they're calling themselves now.I lucked out; my credit card company must of been aware of this, perhaps through other customers.

When Classmates auto-charged me, I received a call from my CC company asking if the charge was eliminated. I said no, and they went ahead and denied Classmates charge and issued a new card with a new number to me.

I love my cc company.

Call yours and ask for a new card/number and have them deny Classmates charges.Good luck.

Experience project Experience Project "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Thai Visa - Even the Mods troll/Click bait commissions Thai Visa "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more